Welcome to our policies page! We have tried to keep our language as simple as possible while still covering our bases. If you have any concerns at all about Terms or Privacy, please contact us.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions of Use are two fold: to protect you, and to protect us. They define the rules for how we treat you as a visitor to our site. They also define how we expect you to use the information you find here. We do want you to share and link to our sites and materials! That said, our blogs, downloads and posts are for education but not for resale or commercialization without our permission.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The materials on The Unravelled Self’s web site are provided “as is”. The Unravelled Self makes no guaranties on completeness or accuracy of information, expressed or implied. We aim to provide you with the most up-to-date information, tips and suggestions but given the rapid changes in available services, there are always areas that can be missed.
- When we do find errors, we aim to fix them. The Unravelled Self may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Unravelled Self does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Unravelled Self does its best to select links that are relevant to the blogs and articles that it publishes. That said, linked sites could be changed without warning and as such, The Unravelled Self is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Unravelled Self of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Collecting your name and email address
We will request your name and email address to add to our mailing list. The purpose of the list is to send you our educational newsletter and to keep you informed on events involving The Unravelled Self. You may opt out of the mailing list at any time via the unsubscribe link on the emails you receive.
The following covers the rules on how we treat your persona data:
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. Example: Our mailing list email address collection is only used for our mailing list.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Third parties and cookies
- The Unravelled Self does not currently have relationships with any third party companies. There is no transfer of data to or from the The Unravelled Self website to any other company.
- We will not sell your contact details to any third party without your explicit consent.
- We will not disclose your contact details to any third party except where required by law.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
REFUND POLICY: The Unravelled Self (URS) does not offer refunds or exchanges on digital products. All sales of digital products are final. URS provides refunds or replacements for returned defective orders only. If you receive a defective item, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 7 days of receipt, for the mailing address to which to return your defective product. Upon receipt of the returned product, I will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within 7 days, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, I will replace the product or refund the purchase price. Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage during shipment. I cannot guarantee I will receive your returned item.