TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last Updated: September 5, 2016
Product/Service and Order Terms & Conditions
The Unravelled Self is a division of Intuitech Incorporated. By visiting The Unravelled Self website and/or purchasing any product or service from The Unravelled Self, you agree to these Terms & Conditions.
The Terms & Conditions applicable to your purchase are those provided at the time of sale with your order. Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities (time slots) available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge.
While unravelledself.com strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, unravelledself.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mispriced, unravelledself.com may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
The Unravelled Self and unravelledself.com reserve the right to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer email and/or billing address provided should such limits be applied.
Health & Safety Precautions
Consult a physician before starting any exercise program. Discontinue exercise immediately if you experience pain or discomfort. Improper use of exercise equipment may cause serious injury. By choosing to use studio equipment, including GYROTONIC® equipment, you assume the sole responsibility for its proper use under the guidance of a licensed instructor. You agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless The Unravelled Self from your unsafe or improper use of any studio equipment, including GYROTONIC® equipment.
Note that not all exercises are suitable for everyone, and any exercise program may result in injury. Consult with your doctor before embarking on a GYROTONIC® exercise program or any other exercise program. To reduce the risk of injury, never force or strain during exercise. If you experience pain or discomfort during exercise, stop immediately and consult your doctor. Certain special cautions apply to this or any other exercise program. You should consult your doctor to find out if special restrictions apply to you (for example, pregnant women or recent surgery patients). GYROTONIC® instructors cannot guarantee that the programs are safe and proper for every individual. For that reason, all GYROTONIC® programs are sold without warranties or guarantees of any kind by The Unravelled Self. Any liability, loss or damage in connection with The Unravelled Self GYROTONIC® programs, including but not limited to any liability, loss or damage resulting from the performance of the exercises demonstrated here, or the advice and information given here, is expressly disclaimed.
Ratings, Reviews, and Comments
Responsibility for your Submission
You are solely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via or to our website, including without limitation, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”).
Your Use of Submissions and Limitation of Liability
The Unravelled Self is not liable for any statements, representations, or Submissions provided by its users in any public forum on our website or any Third Party site. Any Submissions, if displayed, are displayed for informational purposes only. The Unravelled Self cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Submissions.
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of our website or features that prevent or restrict use of any Submission or enforce limitations on use of our website or the Submission therein. You may not interfere with or disrupt our website, or servers or networks connected to our website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to our website, including by using any device, software or routine to bypass robot exclusion headers. The Unravelled Self reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Submissions.
Your Content Submissions
By providing Submissions to The Unravelled Self, you represent and warrant that:
Your Submissions will not be treated as confidential and proprietary, and The Unravelled Self shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such Submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such Submission and distribute and/or incorporate such Submission into any form, medium or technology whether now or hereafter known throughout the world without compensation to you. All Submissions shall automatically become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you.
- You understand you are participating in a public forum and that your Submissions will be available to all other users of our website and potentially Third Party sites;
- All “moral rights” and other non-assignable rights that you may have in such Submissions have been voluntarily waived by you in favour of The Unravelled Self and its successors and assigns;
- All Content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old and, if you are a minor, that you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian to use our website and agree to these Terms & Conditions;
- That use of the Submissions you supply does not violate these Terms & Conditions and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
You also represent and warrant that any Submissions you submit:
- Are not false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Does not harm minors; the term “minor” means an individual under the age of 13.
- You own or otherwise control all of the Submissions that you post on our website and that use of your reviews, comments, or other Submissions by us will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party;
- Does not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any person or entity;
- Does not violate any obligations you may have with respect to such Submission under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as, but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination or false advertising);
- Is not, or would not reasonably be considered to be, unlawful, harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, abusive, tortious, threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership, corporation or other person;
- Is not submitted for compensation or other consideration from any third party;
- Does not include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- Is not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” commercial electronic messages or any other form of solicitation;
- Does not contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
The Unravelled Self does not endorse any Submission or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and The Unravelled Self absolves all liability with respect to Submissions.
If your Submissions include ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals to The Unravelled Self (a) such Submissions are not confidential or proprietary and The Unravelled Self has no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect thereto; (b) The Unravelled Self may have something similar to that Submission already under consideration or development; and (c) you are not entitled to compensation, payment or reimbursement of any kind for such Submission from The Unravelled Self under any circumstances.
Guidelines for Submissions
We want to know what you think of the products or services you’ve tried, bought, know and love and we encourage you to share via email or submission form on product pages. When writing a review, posing a question, or otherwise commenting anywhere on unravelledself.com, please consider the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product and your individual experience using it;
- Provide details about why you like or dislike a product;
- All submitted reviews, comments and questions are read by our moderators and are subject to these Terms & Conditions.
You may not impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any The Unravelled Self official, forum leader, guide or host, or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. You may not use unravelledself.com to collect or store personal information about others, including other users.
As noted above, The Unravelled Self reserves the right to not post a review or to withdraw a posted review for any reason.
For a full list of studio policies, including booking, cancellation, refund, and expiry policies, please see the Studio Policies. Any unauthorized photography in the studio without prior consent by The Unravelled Self is strictly forbidden.
Problems, Questions & Suggestions
If you have any problems or concerns with your order, or suggestions that will help us improve our shopping experience or products, please contact us at 519-497-1258. If you have a question about our Terms & Conditions, please email us at, kirsten [at] unravelledself [dot] com.